Join the Good For Her team! Make a difference in people’s sex lives!
We are looking for a Part-Time Customer Service Representative our fun, collaborative and socially progressive sex shop and workshop centre.
Candidates must be customer service oriented, reliable, computer literate and experienced in sexual health education/activism.
Must be available for Saturdays (11am-6pm) and occasional weekday shifts (11am-7pm).
Good For Her is strongly committed to diversity within its community and especially welcomes applications from people of colour, trans folks, black and indigenous people, and others who may contribute to the further diversification of ideas, and ask that applicants self-identify on their applications.
We regret that Good for Her is not fully accessible.
Interested? Awesome! Stop by with a resume and cover letter to 175 Harbord St. by May 2nd at noon.
We thank individuals for applying, however, only applicants invited for an interview will have their applications acknowledged.
Good For Her Customer Service Representative
- Provides service to customers that is warm, friendly, respectful, professional, sensitive, informative and relevant
- Sells products according to the needs of customers
- Incorporates an anti-oppression perspective into day-to-day work. Has awareness and knowledge about issues and experiences of racism, sexual abuse, violence, homophobia, transphobia and other forms of oppression
- Develops and maintains a comprehensive knowledge of products
- Has knowledge of resources and events and makes customer referrals
- Maintains tidiness and cleanliness of the store
- Completes all necessary daily tasks as set out in daily task sheet
- Answers the telephone and responds to e-mails in a professional manner
- Promptly and accurately receives and fills phone orders for products and workshops
- Reconciles daily sales and ensures that sales totals balance.
- Accurately receives deliveries, inputs them into the computer and prices products
- Other duties as assigned weekly or irregularly
Works as a Team:
- Abides by the policies and procedures of Good For Her
- Appreciates own strengths and challenges and pursues self improvement
- Seeks and accepts personal responsibility
- Shares information with other staff about procedures, products and customers
- Attends and participates actively in staff meetings
- Works cooperatively with other staff and shares the workload
- Communicates clearly and respectfully within the team
- Uses supervision effectively, seeking input or direction when needed
- Is punctual for start times at work and after breaks