Sex Therapy with Carlyle Jansen
For close to 25 years, Carlyle Jansen, founder of Good For Her, has been talking to people about sex. She has taught at Ryerson, the University of Toronto, and has been an invited speaker at Sexuality and Health conferences and festivals around the world. She has also been teaching workshops at Good For Her since the doors opened (over 20 years ago!)
Passionate about helping people reach their sexual potential, she began offering private coaching one-on-one and with couples. Due to a mounting number of clients and to expand her skills, Carlyle completed a Master's of Counselling Psychology and is now practicing as a sex therapist. She is a Registered Psychotherapist (RP) with the College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario (CRPO) and an associate member of the Board Of Examiners in Sex Therapy & Counselling in Ontario (BESTCO).
In addition to multiple media appearances (including TEDxToronto presentation), she also trains sex educators and therapists on topics of sexual pleasure and sexual challenges. Her relaxed, professional style puts clients at ease which allows for deeper understanding of the issues at hand and optimal resolution.
Her areas of expertise include:
- Orgasms: from learning to orgasm to making them better and in different ways
- Erections, erectile dysfunction, delaying ejaculation
- Libido, getting in the mood, how to maintain a sexual connection
- Negotiating differences in desires and libido in relationships
- Vaginismus and painful intercourse
- Creating the sex we want
- Deepening intimacy for better sex and increased connection
- Keeping the spark alive
- Techniques for better sex: oral sex, hand techniques solo or on a partner, toys, anatomy and pleasure, anal play, kink and bondage
- Emotionally Focused Couple and Individual Therapy (EFT and EFIT).