Why go hands-free with your sex toys?
Hands-free sex toys might be the pleasure you’re looking for and you just haven't realized it yet. There are lots of benefits and fun ways to use hands-free sex toys during masturbation and during partnered sex. Hands-free toys are sex toys that operate without you having to hold onto them directly or create the motion yourself, like suction dildos or remote operated sex toys.
WHY GO HANDS-FREE?
Hands-free toys have lots of benefits to them:
- Accessibility: hands-free sex toys can help provide pleasure for people with limited mobility or strength. Holding onto sex toys or doing manual thrusting might not be possible or preferable.
- Let the toy do the work: letting the toy do the work for you during masturbation can help you sink into fantasies where you’re handing over control or allow you to focus on the sensation of the toy. You can also grind and thrust back at the toy to engage your body and meet the motion of the sex toy.
- Play with power: using hands-free toys during sex with a partner can feel like a power exchange. Try having your partner operate your remote-controlled We-Vibe Unite during penetration.
- Discrete pleasure: if you’re taking your vibrator out shopping with you, you’ll need something that you can operate without having to access the buttons on the toy while you’re out and it’s inside of you. The We-Vibe Moxie attaches right to your underwear and is controlled by an app.
- Free up your hands for stimulating other erogenous zones, like, for example: nipple pleasure.
- Combine pleasure for full-body stimulation: Try using a thruster dildo and a butt plug for a feeling of fullness or using a suction dildo and a clitoral stimulator to stimulate the clitoris internally and externally
TYPES OF HANDS-FREE SEX TOYS
Remote toys are operated by a remote control or an app via bluetooth:
- The We-Vibe Nova 2 can be controlled by you or a partner via the We-Vibe Connect app.
- The We-Vibe Melt is a clitoral suction toy that may still need you to hold it against your body, but you can hand over control of the intensity and functions to your partner through the We-Vibe Connect app.
- For anal pleasure, try b-Vibe’s remote-controlled butt plugs.
These dildos can stick to some walls and bedposts, and even your shower. They can also stick together to create a double-ended dildo that you could use together with a partner vaginally or anally.
- The Maia Kendall is a girthy suction dildo with bumps for added stimulation.
- For a phallic looking suction dildo, try the Fuze Freddie.
Thruster toys have mechanisms inside of them that propel the toy back and forth in a thrusting motion. They are typically used for vaginal penetration, but can be used anally too. You might have to hold onto the handle of the toy while it’s inside the vagina as the thrusting part operates or you might be able to balance it against your body with pillows or help from your partner. Some thrusting toys have suction cups on them.
- Fun Factory’s Stronic G Pulsating Vibrator is a high quality, powerful thruster toy (and it’s quiet!)
- The Velvet Teddy Mini Thruster is a combination of a suction toy and a thruster toy
If you’re considering trying out a hands-free toy, think about how you might want to use it. Is it important that it has a suction cup? Do you want to be able to control it through an app? Is it important that it’s minimal for discretion? There are lots of options for hands-free sex toys, so take your time and explore all the possibilities!